Monday, February 28, 2011

Finding Nemo

I don’t care if you’re fourty or four, Finding Nemo is a movie for all ages. I can watch this movie, start to finish, a million times, and never find myself bored. The characters, the effects, and everything else that contributes to making a good movie a good movie are all in this Pixar animated film. It’s a movie that makes you want to laugh and cry all at the same time. It’s sweet and funny, and not to mention has my girl Ellen Degeneres as the voice of everyone’s all time favorite character, Dori the forgetful fish. Her antics and lack of memory are guaranteed to make anyone watching crack up. Everyone has those movies that they can watch over and over again and never get sick of, and for me, it’s this one. It always puts me in a good mood no matter what. Maybe it’s because I’m really a kid at heart, or maybe it’s because it’s just plain funny…but all I know is that this movie is hilarious and anyone who hasn’t had the privilege of viewing such a fine piece of work should go see it. Right now. Or, for those who are missing out on the greatness of life, we can always watch it during our 7th bell English class. Just throwin’ that out there…

No comments:

Post a Comment